Founder Fundamentals is designed to help participants kickstart their entrepreneurial careers by teaching them the basic skills necessary to launch a business. The ultimate goal is to provide participants with an educational platform, while connecting them with local resources for potential next steps as they progress in their entrepreneurial ventures. Running from Sept. 14 to Nov. 30, the ELLA edition of Founder Fundamentals will feature women facilitators hosting workshops designed to support a diverse community of aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs.
Individuals who attend at least nine out of the 11 workshops will receive an Innovation York Certificate of Completion, illustrating their dedication to learning about the essentials of launching a successful business.
The following workshops will be included in the series:
- How to Write a Business Plan, Sept. 14;
- Building a Social Enterprise, Sept. 21;
- Legal Basics for Entrepreneurs, Sept. 28;
- Finance 101, Oct. 5;
- Attracting Your Dream Client, Oct. 19;
- CRM, Oct. 26;
- Pitching and Storytelling, Nov. 2;
- Mental Health for Founders, Nov. 9;
- Work Life Harmony, Nov. 16;
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, Nov. 23; and
- Goal Setting, Nov. 30.
Workshops will be held on Zoom on Tuesdays from 6 to 8 p.m. EST. The Zoom link will be accessible on the Order Confirmation page emailed after registration (click on “Go to Online Event”).