Students, faculty, instructors, course directors and staff at York University were invited to an in-person and virtual town hall on Sept. 21. The event provided community members with an opportunity to discuss the University’s progress on key goals and initiatives for the year ahead.
The town hall was presented by York University President and Vice-Chancellor Rhonda Lenton, who was joined by:
- Amir Asif, vice-president research & innovation
- Sheila Cote-Meek, vice-president equity, people & culture
- Susana Gajic-Bruyea, vice-president advancement
- Lyndon Martin, acting provost and vice-president academic
- Carol McAulay, vice-president finance & administration
- Nona Robinson, vice-provost students
The full video of the town hall is now available and can be viewed here.