The Dahdaleh Institute for Global Health Research invites all members of the York community to the 4th Annual Dahdaleh Institute Summer Global Health Intern Symposium on Wednesday, Aug. 10 from noon to 2 p.m.
As the summer term wraps up, the Dahdaleh Institute’s annual event will highlight some of the great work undertaken by York students as part of its Global Health Intern Program. This public event will feature eight exceptional student interns who have, under the mentorship Dahdaleh Institute faculty and Fellows, contributed to research addressing critical global health challenges on the following topics and themes:
- War, Environment Disasters & Damage (Victoria Cassar)
- Global Health Equity (Kaysie Ngo)
- Global Antimicrobial Resistance (Noor Aman)
- Governance Aspects of Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance (Fiona Harris)
- Healthcare Litigation in Brazil (Michelle Mao)
- AI & Noncommunicable Diseases Prevention Policy (Angel Conje)
- DentistVRy (Essete Makonnen Tesfaye and Isabella Garito)
Celebrate the important work being conducted by our global health interns. RSVP to the event here: https://www.yorku.ca/dighr/events/4th-summer-global-health-intern-symposium/.
The Dahdaleh Institute for Global Health Research is recruiting its next cohort of global health interns. For information, visit: https://www.yorku.ca/dighr/category/opportunities/.