The Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies (LA&PS) research office has announced the launch of a new research services website.
The website will serve as a central hub, assisting faculty members with identifying funding opportunities, pre- and post-award support, knowledge mobilization services and partnership development.
On this site users will be able to:
- access grant support and administration resources and services, including: grant reviews; budget development and administration; guidance on equity, diversity and inclusion; training and development; and more;
- navigate knowledge mobilization (KM) resources and services, including KM plan development, templates and resources, and internal and external resources that can amplify research impact;
- stay up to date with internal funding opportunities and awards (e.g. DARE);
- identify other services such as LA&PS communications services and other technical services and supports; and
- learn more about the team in the LA&PS research office.
For more information, visit the LA&PS research services website.