On Thursday, July 8, York University is hosting a pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the Keele Campus. The clinic is being held in partnership with Humber River Hospital. Vaccines play an important role in protecting ourselves as well as those around us and all members of the community who are eligible, will be welcome. As well, York branded water bottles will be offered to the first 200 people who come down to receive first doses. Here are the details:
Dates: Thursday, July 8
Hours: 12 to 6 p.m.
- First doses for: anyone 12 years of age and older at the time of vaccination, in any M postal code.
- Second doses for: anyone 12 years of age and older at the time of vaccination who lives/work/attends school at Keele and Glendon Campuses or in a listed hotspot below and:
- received Pfizer at least 21 days ago and wants Pfizer;
- received Moderna at least 28 days ago and wants Pfizer;
- received AstraZeneca at least 56 days ago and wants Pfizer.
Eligibility: Second doses are available for anyone living/working/attending school in a hot spot listed below:
Location: York Boulevard parking lot (near the Northeast corner of York Blvd. and Ian MacDonald Blvd.) Adjacent the York University subway station. Parking is free on York’s Keele Campus.
Bring: ID that shows where you live, work, or attend school.
- York University ID/YU cards
- Driver’s licence
- Birth certificate (for proof of age)
- Health card (optional)
- Report card
York University does not deliver the vaccines, nor does it determine eligibility for vaccinations. For all of the latest updates and information on York’s safe return to campus, continue to visit the Better Together website