The Centre for Feminist Research and the School of Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies will offer:
- a shared workspace (if applicable, given COVID-19 regulations);
- access to the York Libraries system;
- limited administrative support;
- an opportunity to present your research (remotely if required) in the program and in undergraduate and graduate classrooms; and
- contact with other scholars within York University doing sexuality studies and in the Centre for Feminist Research.
Visiting scholars will be expected to present their research at a seminar or public lecture organized by the Sexuality Studies Program and the CFR, for a $250 honorarium. They will be invited and encouraged to actively participate in activities organized by the Sexuality Studies Program and the CFR.
Complete applications should include:
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae;
- a proposal (1 to 1.5 pages) outlining the research project you plan to undertake while visiting scholar in the Sexuality Studies Program at York University;
- two recent publications; and
- the names and contact information (email and telephone) of two references.
The application deadline is Tuesday, May 25. Applications should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant will begin the position in September 2021.