Effective Thursday, Feb. 21, University Information Technology (UIT) will be rolling out the Microsoft Office product suite’s latest features and security updates.
Updates will be applied to:
- UIT-supported user communities every month;
- computers that are running the Windows operating system; and
- computers that have Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus installed.
During the update:
- You may receive the following prompt. If you do, please click “Accept.”
- If you have a Microsoft Office application open, you will be prompted to close it.
- Updates will occur in the background. You will not be prompted to reboot your computer (a computer reboot is not necessary).
- For a list of new and improved MS Office features, visit support.office.com/en-us/article/what-s-new-in-office-365-95c8d81d-08ba-42c1-914f-bca4603e1426?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US.
If your computer is not supported by UIT, consult your local IT support for additional information on Microsoft Office updates.