The Institutional Integrated Resource Plan (IIRP) Working Group on Campus Experience wants to hear from you about your experience on York University’s campuses. The group is holding an open forum on Thursday, March 31, from 12 to 2pm, in the Founders Assembly Hall. All are welcome.
The working group will produce a report of recommendations, with a multi-year, prioritized set of campus improvement initiatives, to the executive sponsors based on the information gathered from the faculties and relevant bodies.
The group will provide recommendations with respect to:
- A broad vision of space use at York University;
- setting priorities and directions in relation to the allocation and use of space;
- the classroom experience;
- maintenance and renovation priorities;
- the development of new spaces, either buildings or campus (common and recreational spaces, greenery, etc.);
- open/shared spaces;
- re-envisioning services and the spaces they inhabit;
- opportunities the subway presents;
- directional signage;
- ensuring proper processes and oversight are maintained into the future;
- the preservation of York’s natural habitats; and,
- how best to determine resource allocation.