Experience Schulich, an Open House to Open Your World, takes place Saturday, Nov. 21, from 9am to 4pm at the Seymour Schulich Building at the Keele Campus. York students interested in pursuing an MBA or one of Schulich’s other Masters programs can participate in a transformational day filled with mini-lectures, a keynote address by Dean Dezsö Horváth and panel discussions with Schulich alumni.
Throughout the day, attendees will:
- Explore how to internationalize your graduate experience;
- hear successful Schulich alumni discuss key career choices;
- learn how to customize your Schulich MBA with 20 cutting-edge specializations;
- connect with the admissions team and network over lunch and a closing reception with the Schulich community; and,
- tour the world-class Schulich facility with current students
Ranked number one in Canada by The Economist, Forbes and CNN Expansion, Schulich is Canada’s preeminent MBA Program. The Schulich MBA uses an integrated approach to management. It combines classroom learning of fundamental and advanced management concepts with real world experience, including a six-month strategic consulting project where students work with real clients on real problems to develop real solutions.
For a more detailed Experience Schulich agenda and to register, visit schulich.yorku.ca/experienceschulich.