On Oct. 5, Vice-President Academic & Provost Rhonda Lenton and Vice-President Finance & Administration Gary Brewer issued an update to the community on the Institutional Integrated Resource Plan (IIRP). The update included a call for members of the community – faculty, staff, and students – to indicate their interest in participating on working groups to support the development and implementation of initiatives identified in the IIRP. These initiatives are intended to facilitate and complement local level activities in advancing York’s priorities as set out in our planning documents.
Participation in the deliberations of these working groups by a range of stakeholders is key to ensuring broad, collegial input from across the University about how to advance shared priorities relating to the quality of teaching and learning, student success and administrative services. Further information is available in the Oct. 5 YFile story and IIRP yu link site.
Members of the community are invited to indicate their interest in participating on a working group(s) by accessing the IIRP website and completing and submitting the online form. Institutional working groups relate to the following initiatives:
- enhancing the quality of teaching and learning;
- institutional supports for enhancing program quality;
- enriching the student experience – advising;
- enriching the student experience – the campus experience;
- high quality and affordable services to support academic priorities;
- envisioning the role of the Faculty of Graduate Studies;
- experiential education (existing group); and,
- technology enhanced learning (existing group).
The deadline for submission of expressions of interest is Tuesday, Oct 20 by 4:30pm. All members of the community are encouraged to consider participating in this important process.