Planners and administrators can start their budget process. The following budget information is available:
- 2014-2015 budget cut is 3.5 per cent
- Benefit rates for 2014-2015 remain unchanged from fiscal 2013-2014
- The current salary planning file, which provides information on the employee costs in your area, can be found under the Forecast and Budget Call tab in eReports
- The new salary planning file is also available in eReports under the Forecast and Budget Call tab. This Excel report allows users to format their own report by using advanced functions such as pivot, filter, group, etc.
- Budget Call deadline is Wednesday, April 30
The Office of Budgets and Planning has organized a number of training sessions for community members involved in preparing the 2014-2015 budgets. Organizers ask those individuals who are interested in training to pre-register. Participants are asked to select three possible dates and times when they are available to attend a session. Organizers will confirm the exact date and time to each participant through a confirmation e-mail.
Here is the link to the Budget Module Training: http://finance.apps01.yorku.ca/machform/view.php?id=6
For more information, e-mail Mary Stearns, communications, training & administration officer, at email@example.com or call at ext. 20378. For group sessions, contact Vicki Abaca, budget coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at ext. 22014.