Toronto police are investigating an incident which occurred on Saturday, Nov. 18. At approximately 6:30 pm, south of York University’s Keele campus near the intersection of Sentinel Road and Murray Ross Parkway, a female reported being assaulted by an unknown male assailant, according to York Security Services.
Here is the description of the suspect:
- Black male approximately 6 feet tall;
- 27 to 32 years of age;
- clean shaven;
- wearing a red T-shirt and a black baseball cap.
The assailant was reported to have a handgun during the commission of the offence. For further information, see the Toronto Police Service Information Web site.
Any person with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Detective Doug Sansom, badge number 4660, at the Toronto Police Service. Sansom can be reached directly at 416-808-7474.
York Security Services responds to all community calls for service and can be contacted directly at 416 -736-5333
York University provides the following campus security services:
- 24/7/365 campus security patrols;
- goSAFE Transportation Service;
- escort and foot patrols;
- 24/7/365 monitored closed-circuit television coverage;
- network of emergency “Blue Light” telephones.
See the York Security Web site for more information or further updates.