Mark your calendar and reserve Monday, June 5, for the York University Faculty and Staff Golf Tournament. This year’s event will take place at Hunters’ Glen in Kleinburg, Ont. The scramble format tournament is open to everyone – serious and novice golfers, with an emphasis on team play and having fun.
Right: Hunters’ Glen
The tournament begins with a barbecue lunch at 12pm and the shotgun start at 1pm will kick off 18 holes of golf. All players will start and finish together, no waiting. Everyone receives a prize awarded by random draw, so you don’t need to be Tiger Woods to win! Prizes will also be awarded for the longest drive, closest to the pin and lowest team score.
This is not a fundraising event. The fee is $95 and covers the actual cost of the 18 holes of golf, the cart, the BBQ lunch, a dinner at 6pm and a portion of the prizes.
Space is limited. There are only 144 spots available, so start making your plans now!
Registrations close May 23. Don’t be disappointed; register your foursome as soon as possible. If you are not part of a foursome, the organizers can arrange one for you.
To register or for more information contact a member of the organizing committee:
- Mike Broderick can be reached at ext. 77222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Norm Noddle can be reached at ext. 55859 or email@example.com.
- Sean Squires can be reached at ext. 33175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Wilson can be reached at ext. 77598 or email@example.com.
- Sheila Forshaw can be reached at ext. 22845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ron Ogata can be reached at ext. 58222 or email@example.com.