Above: some of Glendon campus’s 2003 United Way Campaign organizers
York’s 2003 United Way Campaign has already begun at Glendon campus. Employees have raised nearly $255 through a Halloween café, raffle tickets, candy sales and, as they put it, “all round begging.”
Remember: You can join the Keele campus United Way campaign tomorrow from 8 to 9:30am in Central Square for the annual Pancake Breakfast. The “Serve It Up For Charity” event costs only $2.
York’s campaign runs from Wednesday, Nov. 5 to Thursday, Nov. 27, with a goal of raising $180,000 for charity. Get involved in the spirit and help support this worthwhile cause.
Other United Way events at the Glendon and Keele campuses are listed here.
- Nov. 10-14 – Book Sale (Glendon College)
- Nov. 12 – InStyle Fashion Show and Pepsi Sampling (York Lanes)
- Nov. 19 – Early Bird Draw*
- Nov. 20 – Atkinson Bazaar & Bake Sale (Atkinson Faculty of Liberal & Professional Studies)
- Nov. 26 – Bake Sale (Registrar’s Office, West Office Building)
- Date to be Confirmed – Cup-O-Soup
*Faculty & Staff – Return your pledge cards, which will be distributed shortly, by Nov. 19 and enter to win some great prizes at the Early Bird Draw. The list of prizes will be announced at a later date.
Keep watching YFile for further details. For additional campaign information or to volunteer, contact Danielle Chateau, campaign chair, ext. 55597, #105 – 4 Assiniboine Road, firstname.lastname@example.org.