On Aug. 11, York University held a virtual town hall to discuss the University’s plans for a return to on-campus activities and address questions from community members.
All students, staff, course instructors and faculty were invited to attend, and submit questions in advance or live during the event.
The town hall was presented by York President and Vice-Chancellor Rhonda L. Lenton, who was joined by:
- Lisa Philipps, provost and vice-president academic;
- Amir Asif, vice-president research and innovation;
- Sheila Cote-Meek, vice-president equity, people and culture;
- Carol McAulay, vice-president finance and administration;
- Lucy Fromowitz, vice-provost, students; and
- Parissa Safai, special advisor to the president for academic continuity planning and COVID-19 response and associate professor, School of Kinesiology and Health Science.
The full video of the town hall is now available and can be viewed here.