Tait McKenzie Fitness Centre opens to students July 19
York University's Tait McKenzie Fitness Centre will reopen on Monday, July 19 to students only.
Pre-registration is required and is open now, and bookings can be made five days in advance. Click here to register for a time slot.
- The Fitness Centre will have six 60-minute sessions (9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.) with a 30-minute cleaning period in between.
- Capacity will be 30 people during each session.
- Some equipment has been removed to free up space.
- There will be marked zones for physical distancing within the fitness area.
- Machines and exercise areas have been separated to ensure physical distancing.
- All machines are positioned in a safe way.
- Attendees will be able to use most of the equipment available.
All dates are subject to change based on restrictions and conditions from the government of Ontario or York University.