Registration now open for 2020-21 Employee Learning certificate programs, specialty series and courses
Registration is now open for the 2020-21 Employee Learning and Development programs, series and courses.
Presented by the Talent Acquisition & Development (TAD) team, these programs, series and courses help York University employees develop their knowledge, skills and attributes, and build competencies that deliver on personal and unit objectives. Discover this year’s wide variety of exciting new and enhanced certificate programs, specialty series and elective courses that are now available. Custom services and self-directed learning are also available.
Certificate Programs & Specialty Series
Click on the program or series name below to visit the yulink page for more information and to register:
- Talent U Certificate Program (new)
- Manager U Certificate Program (enhanced)
- Leader U Certificate Program (new)
- Executive U Certificate Program (new)
- Tech U Certificate Program (new)
- Career Navigation Series (new)
- Coaching for Performance Series (new)
- Virtual U Series (enhanced)
- Technical Foundations Series (new)
Elective Courses & Self-Directed Learning
Click on the TAD Employee Learning and Development Catalogue for more information about these and all other TAD offerings. For dates, times, and to register for elective courses, please visit the York Employee Learning Calendar.
To work at York, employees need technical knowledge about practices and processes, York-wide systems and labour relations for managers. To access these, visit York Fundamentals on yulink. Topics include:
- Employee Essentials (enhanced)
- Management Essentials (enhanced)
- Real Time Panels for Real Time Issues (new for managers)
TAD also supports business units in talent acquisition, custom organizational development and custom team and skill development. To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.