/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
Attention, York alumni!
If you are looking toward the next step in your career and wondering how the world of social media fits, join Alan Kearns, founder of CareerJoy | Canada’s Career & Leadership Coaching Company, who will lead you through an interactive workshop on managing your personal online brand.
You will learn:
- how to move from a selling mindset to a marketing mindset;
- the myths and truths of a personal brand;
- how to use LinkedIn, Twitter and blogging to build your online brand;
- what recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers search for in a candidate; and
- how to use social media to have the hidden market find you.
The workshop takes place on Thursday, Sept. 26 from 8 to 10am at the Toronto & Region Board of Trade (The West Ballroom, 4th Floor). The session includes a complimentary breakfast.
Registration to this exclusive workshop is free for York grads. To secure your spot, click here.