Time to pick up your golf clubs and practice your swing because the York University Faculty and Staff Golf Tournament is back. This year’s event is scheduled for Monday, June 3, at the Highlands Golf Club in Bradford, Ont.
The annual event is open to everyone – serious golfers or those just learning the sport – and emphasizes team play and fun.
The price is $100 and includes golf, cart, barbeque lunch, driving range, dinner and prizes. Only 144 spaces are available so start making your plans now and be sure to get your registration form completed. The deadline to register is Monday, May 27, or the first 144 golfers, whichever comes first. There is an early bird deadline of Friday, May 17, and those that register prior to this date will be entered into a separate draw for a prize.
The event kicks off with the barbeque lunch at 11:30am, followed by a shotgun start on the course at 1pm, with dinner to be served at the completion of the round (approximately 6pm). All participants will receive a prize and additional prizes will be given out for achievements on the course, such as longest drive, closest to the pin, putting and low team score. Practice time at the driving range beginning at 11am is also available.
For more information, contact a member of the golf committee below:
- Ron Ogata, ext. 58222, email@example.com
- John Wilson, ext. 77598, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Broderick, ext. 77222, email@example.com
- Sheila Forshaw, ext. 22845, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theo Arvantis, ext. 22502, email@example.com
- Andy Sterostecki, ext. 22401, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tammy Starr, ext. 22387, email@example.com