There is still time to support York University with a 2012 donation. And when you do, you’ll be joining the hundreds of faculty, staff and retirees who have made donations this year.
Contributions can be made three ways:
- Division of Advancement’s online donation page;
- telephone: 416-650-8210;
- in person at York University’s West Office Building, 154 Ottawa Rd., Toronto (Keele campus).
The advancement office will be open on Dec. 24, from 8:30am to 2pm. The office will be open from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Dec. 27, 28 and 31. The office will be closed on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26.
To ensure you receive a 2012 tax receipt, please take note of the following requirements:
- Donations must be received on or before Dec. 31, 2012, with the cheque or credit card authorization dated Dec. 31, 2012 or earlier. This includes donations made online, by phone and in person.
- Mailed donations can be received in January 2013, but must have a valid postmark of Dec. 31, 2012, or earlier.
- Cheques must be made payable to York University.
Note to faculty and staff receiving donations in their departments:
Gifts received prior to the University’s closing on Dec. 21 must be delivered to Advancement Services (located in the West Office Building, 154 Ottawa Rd., Keele campus) no later than 11am on Dec. 21 to ensure timely processing and receipting.
To verify the mailing date of the donation, please attach the envelope bearing the postmark for any gifts you receive after 11am on Dec. 21.
If you are expecting a credit card donation over the closure period, please direct the donor to the Division of Advancement’s online donation page.
Happy holidays from the York University Advancement team!