The Offices of the Vice-President Research & Innovation, Research Services, Research Ethics and the Knowledge Mobilization Unit will relocate from York Lanes to the York Research Tower between Sept. 4 and 8.
All telephone extensions will remain the same and will be forwarded to voice mail during the move.
The new addresses for the offices are as follows:
- Office of the Vice-President Research & Innovation – 5th floor, York Research Tower
- Office of Research Services – 5th floor, York Research Tower
- Office of Research Ethics – 5th floor, York Research Tower
- Knowledge Mobilization Unit – 2nd floor, York Research Tower
While the staff will make every effort to ensure that service recommences as usual on Sept. 8, the move will have a temporary impact on service levels in some areas.
The following organized research units and centres devoted to social sciences and humanities research will be moving to the York Research Tower during September.
- Canadian Centre for German & European Studies
- Centre for Feminist Research
- Centre for Refugee Studies
- Centre for Research on Latin America & the Caribbean
- Centre for Research on Work & Society
- CERIS – The Ontario Metropolis Centre
- City Institute
- Israel & Golda Koschitzky Centre for Jewish Studies
- Robarts Centre for Canadian Studies
- York Centre for Asian Research
- York Centre for International & Security Studies
- York Centre for Practical Ethics
Information on specific office locations will be communicated to the York community once the move is completed.