The Offices of the President, Vice-President Academic & Provost and Vice-President Finance & Administration, the Office of the Counsel & University Secretariat and the Information & Privacy Office have relocated from the Ross Building to the York Research Tower.
The move took place over the weekend and while staff are doing their best to ensure service as usual, there may be a temporary impact on service levels in some areas.
The new addresses for the offices are as follows:
- Office of the President – 1050 York Research Tower
- Office of the Counsel & University Secretariat – 1050 York Research Tower
- Information & Privacy Office – 1050 York Research Tower
- Office of the Vice-President Academic & Provost – 908 York Research Tower
- Office of the Vice-President Finance & Administration – 900 York Research Tower
All telephone extensions will remain the same and were forwarded to voice mail during the move.