The Offices of the President, Vice-President Academic & Provost and Vice-President Finance & Administration, the Office of the Counsel & University Secretariat and the Information & Privacy Office will relocate from the Ross Building to the York Research Tower between Aug. 7 and 9.
All telephone extensions will remain the same and will be forwarded to voice mail during the move.
The new addresses for the offices are as follows:
- Office of the President – 1050 York Research Tower
- Office of the Counsel & University Secretariat – 1050 York Research Tower
- Information & Privacy Office – 1050 York Research Tower
- Office of the Vice-President Academic & Provost – 908 York Research Tower
- Office of the Vice-President Finance & Administration – 900 York Research Tower
While the staff are doing their best to ensure service as usual, the move will have a temporary impact on service levels in some areas.