The Winter 2008 York University Libraries online newsletter for faculty –– YULibrary News –– has articles focusing on research, blogs and York’s digital image collections in a concise format designed to fit your busy schedule.
Highlights of the newsletter include:
- a story on the Synergies Project and its goal to make more York research in the social sciences and humanities available online;
- a sampling of the libraries’ online streaming music holdings;
- cool tools for scholars, including bibliography tools, collaborative document creation and publishing, blogs about academia and more;
- a story on the environmentally-controlled storage facility for York’s archival collections;
- a brief description of York’s digital image collections and other ways to find digital images for research and teaching.
To view the current issue, click here.