Lynda.com, an online learning library, is now available free to York U community members
The following is a message from the Lynda.com Coordinating Committee:
Lynda.com is now available to the York University community.
Lynda.com is an online learning library of skills development courses available to anyone with a Passport York account.
Lynda.com is available free to all students, faculty and staff at publicly funded colleges and universities in Ontario through a provincial licence negotiated by eCampusOntario.
When you use Lynda you get:
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to more than 10,000 courses.
- On demand skills learning — at your pace, at your convenience and on your time.
- Accessibility to courses on your schedule, from a desktop or mobile device.
- Up-to-date training on the latest IT topics including networking, big data and business intelligence.
- More than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations based on your preferences.
- The most in-demand skills based on your experience.
To learn more, visit yorku.ca/Lynda.