Show off your #YU Spirit at Red & White Day, Oct. 17
This year’s Red & White Day is planned for Tuesday, Oct. 17. Join others in celebrating York U’s dynamic community and spirit.
Here are just some of the many ways that you can show off your #YU Spirit at Red & White Day:
- Wear your red and white or York gear.
- Attend the community reception in honour of the installation of Rhonda L. Lenton as York U’s eighth president and vice chancellor.
- Drop by the University Bookstore for a special Red & White Day sale between Oct. 16 and 20 and save up to 44 per cent on red and white clothing, giftware and more.
- Visit the Tait Pride Shop in the Tait McKenzie Building on Oct. 17 and save 10 per cent on York Lions clothing.
- Take advantage of lots of free giveaways and vendor discounts.
- Check out the Food Trucks on Campus Walk.
- Participate in Red & White Day special events including a breakfast for York grads and donors who work on campus, a photo booth, residence decorating and more!
For a full schedule of all events, visit redandwhite.info.yorku.ca/.