Invitation to Microsoft 365 information town hall
York University faculty and staff are invited to attend a town hall meeting regarding our faculty and staff migration to Microsoft Office 365 on Aug. 30 from 10 to 11:30am. It will take place in the Senate Chamber, 940 Ross Building North.
Members of the project team will share information on various stages of the project. Their short presentations will be followed by a question-and-answer session.
Scheduled speakers and agenda:
• Fariba Rawhani, interim chief information officer – introduction;
• Chris Russel, director, ICT Infrastructure & Information Security Officer – project background;
• Rob Jefferson, project manager – project update: governance, status, next steps;
• Rose Orlando, project manager – training and communications, project migration schedule, website: yorku.ca, migration schedule; and
• Bruce Fisher, manager, Systems Management Services – Office 365 demonstration.