The Fit 4 Life Employee Program offers employees the chance to get active and re-energized during their lunch hours through a variety of classes.
This eight-week program starts May 14 and runs until July 9* at the Tait McKenzie Centre. Classes include aerobics, boot camp, TGI circuit, Yoga Level 1 and Zumba.
The fee is $100 for members and $125 for non-members. The schedule for the eight-week program is as follows:
- Mondays, from 12:10 to 1pm, Aerobics in the Upper Gym.
- Tuesdays, from 1 to 2pm, Zumba in Studio 1 and, from 5:30 to 6:30pm, in Indoor/Outdoor Boot Camp in Studio 3 and the Main Lobby.
- Wednesdays, from 12:10 to pm, Aerobics in the Upper Gym.
- Thursdays, from 12 to 1pm, Yoga Level 1 in Studio 1.
- Fridays, from 12:10 to 1pm, TGI Circuit in the Upper Gym.
For more information, contact Tammy Starr at ext. 22387 or email@example.com.
* Note: No classes Monday, May 21 for Victoria Day.