The York University Bookstore has made a number of changes to accommodate the purchase of textbooks during the traditional rush at the beginning of May.
- Hours have been extended and the main bookstore will stay open until 8pm for the first week of classes, from May 7 to 11. Students are encouraged to come prepared with their book requirements by printing the list available on the York University Bookstore website. The website contains information on extended hours in May.
- Students can also shop online through the York University Bookstore website.
- The Bookstore’s Textbook Rental program continues to grow. Students can rent many of the textbooks used on courses here at York. Visit the Bookstores’ Textbook Rental Page for details and to rent your books.
- The York University Bookstore Web site provides course and book lists which can be printed from the website. Click on the textbooks link and follow the directions.
- Students can also check the website for information on the availability of textbooks, to find out more about the extended hours of operation, and to learn about the different promotions, sales and author visits scheduled throughout the year.
For more information, visit the Bookstore website.